Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DIALOG (ENG)


Section 1

At office

Awatif and Anis are doing their work.

Anis : Awatif, have you finished your work? I feel hungry. Let’s had lunch
together.
Awatif : Oh… wait a minutes. I almost complete my work. I feel hungry too.

Keadaan snyp sktika

Awatif : Let’s go..

Awatif and Anis walk together for lunch while Awatif bring her proposal along.

Anis : How about your proposal?
Awatif : It’s almost finish. Mmm… I think I want to see my father. I want him to
check my work. So, what’s your opinion about the proposal?
Anis : Well, I hope your father will agree with it. You had done the work hardly.
For me, it is very interesting project. This project will bring more
advantages to our company.
Awatif : Yea… I hope so.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x





Section 2

Awatif knock the door.

Hidayah : Come in.
Awatif : Papa, this is the proposal that I have done. I hope you will like it.
Hidayah : Is this the best you can do? I put high expection of you. You
always make me disappointed.
Awatif : But papa, I have done my best.
Hidayah : At least, you should ask me or try ask others opinion about the
job. You also should make references and not doing it on your
own. You always think that you are the best. But, the reality is not.
Please, try take others advices.
Awatif : Papa, I’m sorry. I want you to be proud of me.. But….
Hidayah : Ok. Never mind. I give you one more chance. I hope you will learn
something from your mistake. Ok?
Awatif : Ok. Thanks papa.
Hidayah : Erm.. you can go now. Remember what I had said.
Awatif : Yes papa.

Awatif go out from her father room. Awatif sit on the chair with sad face. Anis look at Awatif and walk to her.

Anis : Awatif, what is going on?
Awatif : My proposal is rejected.
Anis : What?
Awatif : Papa always like this. I though he will proud of my job. But no.
Why papa loves blaming at me? What I did, always wrong in his
eyes.


Anis : Being daughter, you cannot say like that. I think, your father’s is
not angry at you. He just advised you like the other say, anger
means love.
Awatif : Really?
Anis : Of course.

Suddenly, Awatif squeeze her head.

Anis : Are you ok?
Awatif : Yes. I’m ok.
Anis : But, your faces look very pale.
Awatif : Oh.. Small matter. Since three days ago, I always got headache.
Maybe, I didn’t have enough rest.
Anis : It’s better for you to go to the hospital for medical check up.
Awatif : Ok. I will go after office hour. But, I need your help.
Anis : What?
Awatif : Can you please fetch my daughter at school?
Anis : Ok, I will take her. But, don’t forget to see the doctor. Don’t work
very hard ok. Please take care of your health.
Awatif : Ok. Don’t worry.
Anis : Oh! I need to go now. I have an appointment with my client.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x







Section 3

Awatif go to the hospital.

Doctor : Awatif, can I know what’s your problem?
Awatif : Doctor, I always got headache. It is almost two week ago.
Doctor : Do you have migraine before this?
Awatif : No. I haven’t. Lately, I always had headache.
Doctor : Oh, I see. Ok, let me check on your blood pleasure and x-ray.
Awatif : Ok.
Doctor : After two week, you please come and take your result. Let go to
the x-ray room.

Awatif and doctor walk together to the x-ray room.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


Section 4
Anis fetch Iliana at school.

Iliana is waiting for her mother at the bus station.

Anis : Hai, Ili.
Iliana : Hai aunt Anis. Where’s mama?
Anis : Oh.. Poor you. Your mama been very busy now. She told me to
fetch you.
Iliana : Ha? Mama busy again.
Anis : Hm..(Shaking head)
Iliana : Mama always like that.
Anis : My dear, you cannot say like that. It’s all for your benefits.
Iliana : I know. But…
Anis : But what? Listen to me, if your mama does not work who want to
buy you an ice-cream again? Am I right?
Iliana : Yes. You are right aunty.
Anis : Good girl. Your mama always tell me, you are a good daughter.
So, after this if your mama busy, you cannot complain. Make her
happy. Can you?
Iliana : Ok aunty. I will remember your advices. Thank you.
Anis : You’re welcome. Let’s go back.
Iliana : Let’s go.

Anis and Iliana are walk to the car together.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


Section 5
At home.

Iliana and Hidayah are watching the television in living room. Suddenly, Awatif comes.

Iliana : Hello mama.
Awatif : Hello, my dear. Did aunt Anis fetch you from school?
Iliana : Yes mama.
Hidayah : Awatif, why did you came back home late?
Awatif : Oh.. I have an appointment with our client.
Hidayah : Oo..

Iliana take some templates and show it to her mother.

Iliana : Mama, its beautiful isn’t it? I like the design. What do you think?
I really want this.
Awatif : Oh, it’s so beautiful. Do you really want to have this?
Iliana : Yes, I’m.
Awatif : Ok. I will buy it for you.
Iliana : Really?
Awatif : Of course darling.
Iliana : Thank you mama.
Awatif : You’re welcome.

Iliana smile and walk go to her bedroom. Hidayah look at Awatif with angry face.

Hidayah : Awatif, I think you are too much. Can you please don’t follow your
daughter wish?
Awatif : Papa, it is ok. I want her to be happy.
Hidayah : You always like this. You always pamper your daughter and give
anything what she wants. At last, she cannot be independent
person.
Awatif : Papa, Iliana is the only daughter that we have. Is it wrong, if I just
want her to be happy?
Hidayah : As I say, you are always like this!! Did not want to hear my advice.

Hidayah leaves Awatif alone at living room.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x



Section 6
At hospital

Awatif see the doctor at hospital for get the result.

Awatif : Doctor, how’s the result?
Doctor : Awatif, I hope you will hear the result patiently.
Awatif : Tell me doctor, please..
Doctor : You were diagnosed to have brain cancer.
Awatif : What? How could it happen?
Doctor : Maybe it had been written. You have to accept it.
Awatif : But doctor. How about my life?
Doctor : It very sad to say, you only have 3 month.
Awatif : (With a sad face) So, can you help me?
Doctor : What can I help you?
Awatif : I don’t want anybody know about this even my family. It only
between you and me. I don’t want they became sad especially the
person that I love.
Doctor : But Awatif, it’s very important for them to get know about this. This
is a serious disease.
Awatif :Doctor please.. I beg you. You can only tell them on the right time.
Can you?
Doctor : Ok. I will do it.
Awatif : Thank you doctor.
Doctor : You’re welcome. But please come again for your medical check
up.
Awatif : Ok. See you again. Bye.
Doctor : Bye.



Section 7
In office

Awatif and Anis are doing their work.

Anis : Awatif, why your face look very pale?
Awatif : Oh.. Nothing, I just tired.
Anis : I think, it better if you get some rest at home.
Awatif : Oh. It ok. I will be ok after get some medicine. Please don’t worry
about me ok.
Anis : Are you sure?
Awatif : Of course, I am. Hey, let dinner at my home tonight.
Anis : Erm. Ok.
Awatif : (With a smiling face) I will cook your favourite food.
Anis : Ok. Thank you.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


Section 8
At home.


Anis : Assalamualaikum.
Hidayah : Waalaikumussalam. Ha, I think you had lost you way.
Anis : No, uncle.
Hidayah : Awatif, Anis come.
Awatif : Ha, please come in. I think you’ll not come.
Anis : I had promised to you. So, I’ll come.

Iliana come and shake hand with Anis.

Iliana : Hai, aunt Anis.
Anis : Hai, Iliana. How are you?
Iliana : Fine, thank you.
Awatif : Let take our dinner.
Anis
Iliana : Let go.
Hidayah

Anis, Iliana and Hidayah walk together to the dining room.

Anis : Wow, my favourite food.
Iliana : Auntie Anis, if you want to know, not only your favourite food.
Is here but my favourite food is also here.
Hidayah : Mm.. What’s wrong with you?
Awatif : Nothing. I just want everybody to feel happy. It is wrong, papa?
Hidayah : No, my dear.

After finish having dinner, Anis go back. Iliana, Hidayah and Awatif go to their bedroom.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x



Section 9
At bedroom.

Awatif write her sweet memory into the diary.

No comments: